This is the professional portable instrument that allows to characterize light fixtures/light sources in terms of illuminance, chromaticity coordinates and color temperature.
- L class sensor for illuminance of LED and traditional sources (0 ÷ 300.000,00 Lux)
- Measurement range for RGB components 0-256 (whole numbers)
- Measurement range for chromaticity coordinates x, y and z 0-0.55 (as per CIE diagram)
- Measurement range for color temperature 0 – 15.000° Kelvin
- Excellent quality-price ratio
- Free post-selling assistance and support
MLM 1009 is a multi-photometer equipped with a state-of-the-art portable calculation hardware unit able to process measurement data with high resolution and accuracy levels.
MLM 1009 is equipped with a photometric sensor with three programmable light-frequency RGB 8red, green and blue) converters and with a 1 meter connection cable.
The assembly of a high sensitivity and configurable Si photodiode and of a current-frequency converter into a single CMOS integrated circuit enables high performance measurements.
The collected data are processed by a state-of-the-art processing unit equipped with a user-friendly interface with a button for each measurement function and a display to show measurement results.
- LED sources illuminance
- Traditional (non-LED) light source illuminance
- absolute values of RGB light components
- chromaticity coordinates x, y (CIE 1931 color space)